Attaching a file to a patient record in WriteUpp, a beautifully simple scheduling, note-taking and assessment tool for healthcare professionals.
To attach a file:
1. Ensure that the patient is the Active Patient and that their name appears in the top right hand corner
2. Click on the "+Create" button and select "Attachment"
3. Click on "Choose file" and select a file from your PC
4. Enter a description for the attachment
5. Select a keyword i.e. "Letter" or "Scan"
6. Click "Save"
7. You will be dropped into the snapshot where you will be able to view your assessment
Find out more about WriteUpp at http://www.writeupp.com