The process of creating an electronic patient assessment in WriteUpp, a beautifully simple scheduling, note-taking and assessment tool for healthcare professionals.
To complete an assessment for a patient:
1. Ensure that the patient is the Active Patient and that their name appears in the top right hand corner
2. Click on the "+Create" button and select "Assessment" and you will be taken to the Assessment Gallery
3. You can use the "Speciality" and "Language" drop-down lists to filter the assessments
4. Click on your desired assessment
5. Fill out the Assessment and click "Save" whenever you want to save your progress
6. Use the arrows to page through the assessment
7. Once complete, on the last page click "Complete Assessment"
8. You will be dropped into the snapshot where you will be able to view your assessment
Find out more about WriteUpp at http://www.writeupp.com
For additional help in using WriteUpp, go to https://pathwaysoftware.zendesk.com/forums/20841912-frequently-asked-questions