This is one of my first pieces of Animation did for the Amazing Artist Virgil Ortiz (voice over by Nyee Moses). To this day this remains one of my favorite pieces which had a short deadline and several unique design challenges I have never encountered before.
1. Animate a facial Illustration
2. Create a unique and Identifiable voice for the Translator
3. Create a futuristic interface that looks like it was designed in the past
4. Captivate the live audience to make them believe it was happening live
5. have the character show emotion and remain autonomous
6. No client review of final video before presentation
With so many things up in the air it was amazing to see the audience response as well as Virgil's.
Some members of audience where brought to tears.
I am honored to have worked on such a historically important story.
Thank you Virgil
All artwork and story of The Translator © Virgil Ortiz
Video copilot (Sound FX and Plugins)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?