In 1937, architect JT Mair was commissioned by the New Zealand Government to design a building in which dental nurses would be trained for service in the nation's schools. The brief was highly prescriptive, mandating that "all materials... [would] be of British Empire origin and manufacture". It has since been converted to apartments, with a triangular structure currently being added to its roof.

Loading more stuff…

Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?

Loading videos…