Here is my work as a Technical Director for the animated TV series project "Malife.tv".
I was in charge of:
- CG Characters development: Modeling, Texturing, Shading, Cartoon Rigging, Look-dev, Lighting & Compositing
- CG Characters Pipeline: Rigging & models iteration, cartoon animation features
- Look-dev: Development of the CG Look of the series in relation to concept-arts and direction.
- Shots Lighting & Compositing: different moods, in keeping with the color-script
- 2D FX: Fire, Explosioooons, Dust
- Motion Design: Slot machine effect, Transitions
- Rendering & Optimizing shots & comps
- Technical problems solving
You can watch the pilot here: vimeo.com/49893941
malife.tv is a TV series project developed by:
Direction, Art Direction, Story, Character design, Storyboarding, Animation, Layout, Communication
Concept art, Color script, Character modeling, Rigging, Texturing, Rendering, Compositing, Animation, Communication
Concept art, Character modeling, Rigging, Texturing, Rendering, Compositing, Visual effects, Communication
Concept art, Character modeling, Set modeling, Set dressing, Texturing, Compositing, Communication, Story