A description of how to select from a custom list of Assessments in WriteUpp, a beautifully simple scheduling, note-taking and assessment tool for healthcare professionals.
To modify the Assessment Gallery:
1. Click on your name in the top-right of the screen and select "Settings"
2. Click on the Assessments tab
3. Click on the "Edit Assessment list" button
4. Filter Assessments by Specialty or by Language
5. Click "Preview" to see a Preview of any Assessment
6. Tick Assessments that you want to appear in the Assessment Gallery
6. Untick Assessments that you want to remove from the Assessment Gallery
NOTE: If you require any additional Assessments that are not listed, you can submit an assessment request to us by clicking on the "Submit Request" button
Find out more about WriteUpp at writeupp.com
For additional help in using WriteUpp, go to pathwaysoftware.zendesk.com/forums/20841912-frequently-asked-questions
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?