GUITAR STRING CLEANER
Strings and fingerboard cleaning system for all guitars. Works on all sizes and brands of electric, acoustic and Nylon String Guitars with either 6, 7, or 12 strings, in any gauge. It can also be used on any other fretted 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 stringed instruments.
The String Cleaner has a semi-coated fiber with thousands of loops that hold and remove all the nasty oils, dead skin and dirt that your fingers deposit onto your strings while you are playing. When playing these deposits are attach themselves to the guitar strings. These deposits cause the oxidation and rust that inevitably destroy your guitar strings. The String Cleaner removes these harmful deposits.
1. Place your thumb on the hinged side of the device. Place your first and second finger on the latch tabs and apply downward pressure to release the latches.
2. The Release the bottom piece from the top by pulling the bottom piece away from and at the latches.
How To Use Instructions
1. In an open position, slide The String Cleaner underneath the guitar or bass strings.
2. To fasten, close the device and secure the latches.
3. Slide The String Cleaner back and forth along the full length of the strings.
Clean once every 2 months. Lightly hand wash with warm water and a drop of liquid soap. Gently pat dry with a clean cloth or paper towel and leave open to dry. The String Cleaner pads should be FULLY dried before any further use or contact.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?