- How to find out the elevation that must be introduced in the Find option.
- Set the elevation if you are in situ: AR option.
- Set the elevation: application of the apparent altitude of the sun and moon concept.
- Find the right spot form where to shoot.
- How to plan a moon over a building using the apparent altitude of the moon.
- Example: planning the photo of the full moon forming the sixth Olympic Ring during the 2012 London Olympic Games taken by Luke MacGregor.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?