This video was created as a presentation for the Caulfield Photographic Society here in Melbourne. My older HDR tutorial was beginning to look dated, and it was time to give it a refresh, with all the new developments in photography and software.
This video addresses:
* What HDR imaging is;
* The tools that one needs to create an HDR image;
* The process to create multiple exposures from a single RAW image;
* The process to create a tone-mapped HDR image;
* The process to post-process the tone-mapped HDR image in Photoshop using plugi-ins from Topaz Labs, Nik Software, and Imagenomics;
* Some details on discount codes for Photomatx Pro and Topaz Labs.
The music used in this video is Creative Commons, sourced from Jamendo, by the respective composers as annotated in the video.