Free E-Learning for Beginners – Back to the Basics Webinar (Recorded October 30, 2012)
PRESENTATION AS PDF: http://bit.ly/5ISDHandout
Join this Q&A session with CourseAvenue and Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) Trish Uhl as we collaboratively discuss the trends and business drivers of how and why the field of Instructional Systems Design is moving from task-based services to strategically aligned performance-based solutions!
Talking Points include:
1. Beyond ADDIE: Agile, SAM, RID
2. Performance Improvements and Performance Support
3. Informal Learning, Social Learning, and Social Media
4. Get Your Game Face On – Gamification
5. Instructional Technologies – Mobile Learning Unleashed!
NOTE: We had technical issues with the video capture during the Webinar, but the audio is clear. you can download a copy of the presentation as a PDF here:http://bit.ly/5ISDHandout
Certified Professional in Learning & Performance ("CPLP" ) is a registered trademark of the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD)