On November 7th, 2012, at CBSR’s 10th Annual Summit “The Regeneration of CSR”, speakers were asked to reflect on the last decade in CSR; share some of the biggest challenges and upcoming risks; and highlight opportunities for Canadian businesses to demonstrate social and environmental leadership in the upcoming years.
Speakers in this video include:
• Joel Makower, Chairman & Executive Editor, GreenBiz Group Inc.
• Jim McArdle, Senior Vice-President, Corporate Affairs and Secretary, Export Development Canada
• Dr. Dayna Baumeister, Co-Founder, Biomimicry Guild
• John Coyne, Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Unilever Canada Inc.
• Avrim Lazar, ExCo²
• Daniel Desjardins, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Bombardier Inc.
• Michael Sadowski, Vice President, SustainAbility
• Paul Hunt, Enbridge’s Director of Sustainability and CSR
• Steven Fish, Executive Director, CBSR
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?