In this week's 8 minute print consumables TV news bulletin, David Gibbons shares the following stories:
1. The US Supreme Court's overturning on copyright laws may help remanufacturers
2. Xerox claims its solid ink is a winner over ink and toner technologies
3. New waterproof paper made from used plastic bottles can be used in your laser printer
4. HP has not helped consumers print documents and photos, but has also worked with pharmaceutical labs developing new drugs.
5. Print-Rite has been named a green medallist in the Pearl River Delta region of China.
6. An Alabama printer service technician has been found guilty of fraud, relating to the purchase and sale of toner cartridges and will be jailed for 27 months.
7. The number of stand alone and multifunction printers sold in Vietnam, has boomed by 32.2%
8. Samsung and Sharp recently announced a 111 million US dollar deal but Samsung will not get its hands on any of Sharp’s printer business
9. Toner Giant which is sharing scary facts with the public saying the number of cartridges sent to landfills grows by 12% every year.