Pete Johnson, founder of Petface, was due to present on The Data Revolution at The Trade Relationship revolution, but was unable to attend due to illness. In his place, Guy Cuthbert - Managing Director of Atheon Analytics, the event's host - stepped in to deliver Pete's presentation in his place.
Guy tells the story of Petface and how it engaged with grocery retailer Sainsbury's in a novel manner that helped the young business to make an impact and reach consumers through Sainsbury's 500+ UK stores.
The presentation covers:
* The back story of Petface - why pet accessories presented an opportunity for entrepreneur Pete Johnson
* Petface's early successes in the independent trade and garden centres
* How Petface and Atheon approached the grocery market with an insight-rich message
* The early trials at Sainsbury's, and the analytics that proved success
* Implementation across Sainsbury's, and the inspiration for a new generation of visual insight with JS Analytics
* The impact and benefits to both businesses
* How a fact-based relationship blossomed, and where the future lies
This is a fascinating story for any small, growth-oriented brand owner who aspires to reach consumers through the grocery giants, but is wary of the experience - valuable viewing for small business owners, entrepreneurs and commercial analysts.