Local and nationally recognized child safety experts address the 5th Annual Digital Citizenship Summit at the Yahoo! campus in Sunnyvale.
Experts from Project Cornerstone, Reachout.com, Common Sense Media, iKeepSafe, NetSmartz, Connect Safely, and attorney Charles Leitch will discuss how to successfully implement the elements of the "Five Building Blocks for Digital Citizenship:"
1. Build a culture of ethics and safety
2. Implement a network of support and leadership
3. Align policies and procedures
4. Provide professional development
5. Integrate student curriculum for safety and ethics