Basic message 3
“All our problems come from not knowing ourselves; the very instant man forgets his Creator God, he forgets who he is as well. The science of the world has absolutely no power to tell us “Who am I?” Only God Who created us knows all the mysteries concerning us. God’s Word tells us that our lives are actually glorious and that they are precious beyond comparison. The moment you know this truth, your life will then begin to experience healing and restore power and blessings.”
1. I do not know myself
1) I do not know my God, my Creator
2) I do not know where I am coming from and where I am going
3) I do not know why I live for
4) I do not know my self-worth
5) I do not know the method of living
2. I am a life most glorious [created to glorify God]
1) I am created having life that is Eternal.
2) I am created in Christ's image, through God’s living breath.
3) I have both the visible and the invisible life.
4) The principle of my creation: my life continues living only through necessities of [God’s Word] and the [Holy Spirit’s conviction].
5) My life vessel is created to be fruitful and increase in number and rule over all things.
3. I am a life that has received a highly-beloved life through Christ’s great salvation
1) God has created me not only to be a perfect being, but even more so, to be His beloved child.
2) God wants to plant more of His eternal love and righteousness into my life.
3) I die because of my sins, thereby becoming Satan’s slave. But God personally comes into the world to bear all the judgments, curses and death so as to show His greatest love for me through the moment of the cross.
4) God has sent His gospel messengers to me and I hear the gospel of salvation; the Holy Spirit enables me to believe and accept to follow the gospel, so that He brings all that has been accomplished by Christ, with God's eternal righteousness and love, to come in to take root in my life.
5) The Holy Spirit continues to use Christ's accomplished righteousness and love to move, heal, comfort and teach me, so that I am gradually refined into a life of holiness and power.
6) I will partake with Him in the eternal exciting glories as His highly-beloved child in the Kingdom that He has built up.
4. I am a life created to [receive God’s blessings]
1) God created me so that I can be blessed.
2) God saved me to become His child so that He can bless me with Jesus Christ.
3) The blessings that God bestows are spiritual - heaven, earth, and eternity.
4) I will also enjoy bliss that turns things (past sins and weaknesses) around, through which “God works for the good of those who love Him.”
5) I am also blissfully exalted by God's eternal presence, He guiding me, making me victorious and enabling me to testify for the Lord.
6) My life already has many reasons that I ought to "rejoice always and to give thanks in everything"
5. I am a life created to bring blessings to others
1) God has turned me into a source of all blessings.
2) The mystery of saving all peoples and blessing all nations are already inherent in my life to search for as I have gone through evidences of being saved, healed, blessed and loved.
3) This purpose is exactly the only perspective for my life to remain on earth after I am saved
4) God will never stop arranging and expanding many blessed meetings for me through my surroundings.
5) You will discover many evidences on the life of every person you have ever touched one-by-one becoming blessed.
6) Therefore, you must know that all of your present conditions, daily living activities and interpersonal relationships are extremely honorable.