Quick overview of my script pack for After Effects, which assists with animation workflow.
Available on aescripts.com (aescripts.com/leemsanimationtools/).
- Create Null controllers for puppet pins and parent them together or to other layers, giving mesh deformation all the advantages of a hierarchal animation system.
- Quickly link layers or frames in a composition to slider controls to enable easy sprite swapping and keep your timeline neat and functional.
- Easily create the illusion of animation strobing when and where you want it, eliminating the 'tweeny' look of digital animation while retaining the original curves.
- Create point constraints and direction constraints for any object despite it's ancestry, to make working with rotations simple and fast.
- Instantly bake any section of any animation curve into a series of hold keys at a specified interval, to allow for quick blocking and timing work.