Treat Toolbox is an open-source utility for managing the creation of generative-art NFT projects. The project was built by the team that created The Skeleton Crew for use on their own project.
Using Treat Toolbox, the final artwork for a project is created from a set of layered PNGs, each associated with user-defined "traits" and their specified rarities. The system is especially well-suited for Solana based projects, as it is capable of exporting the artwork and metadata (PNG+JSON) pairs that are necessary for setting up Metaplex's Candy Machine.
Benefits of Treat Toolbox:
- Fully web-based; no fumbling with shell scripts
- Built to be usable even by non-technical team members
- Handles Traits, Rarities, Artwork, and more
- Eliminates potential for duplicates
- Provides methods to avoid known conflicts in your art
- Exports directly to PNG+JSON for use with Metaplex Candy Machine