Being an automotive services manager requires doing things you might not even know you're responsible for, like:
• Ensuring your employees can locate an mSDS for each chemical at your facility.
• Making sure all employees who wear a respirator complete annual training, including fit testing – and that you keep records of this.
• Investigating accidents immediately.
Don’t leave yourself and your facility vulnerable to an OSHA inspection or violation of federal regulations. Join Peter, Trevor, and Laura and walk away with seven management strategies to help make your department safer and more compliant. This webinar is for any auto services manager or owner/principal who:
• Could stand to lower the number of safety incidents at their facility
• Wants to help protect their facility from OSHA violations
• Wants to increase employee morale and decrease turnover
• Needs to decrease insurance rates or at least try to keep them from increasing
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?