kpipartners.com/webinar-extend-oracle-bi-to-support-real-time-analytics ... Organizations do not have the ability to wait for a data refresh during critical business times like the financial close process & the management of an enterprise's supply chain. See how the innovators at KPI Partners have extended the Oracle BI Applications to support real-time analytics.
Join a panel of real-time business intelligence gurus from KPI Partners for this virtual event that will help you understand the benefits of implementing a real-time analytics solution for your organization using existing Oracle infrastructure.
Our panelists will explore:
- Differences in real-time, near real-time, and batch reporting methods
- Business scenarios for real-time reporting
- Key questions that can be addressed by real-time financial analysis
- Important supply chain & inventory analysis enhanced by real-time BI
- How KPI's solution overcomes traditional real-time BI shortcomings
Speakers: Sid Goel (Founder of KPI Partners), Bruce Wroughton (ERP Expert), Kumar Krishnaswamy (Real-Time BI Guru), Jeremiah Johnson (Sr. Director of Marketing & Business Development)