In honor of the amazing MoVI stabilizer, I made this video to demonstrate the walking results one can get with no stabilizer at all.
The workflow was as follows:
- active image stabilization enabled
- shoot 60p 28mbps; Aperture Priority Mode @ f/1.8
- change RX100 display to show horizon/level; use as reference while shooting and walking steady
- in FCP X, stabilize in a 60p timeline with the plugin Lock&Load. Keyframe effect to avoid stabilization artifacts.
- create compound clip for each clip; drop into 24p timeline.
- Add ReelSmart Motion Blur to each clip to re-create motion blur missing from original, stabilized footage (shutter angle .5, motion sensitivity 50%)
- use kitschy pop song to add entertainment value
- export at 1080p24 or 720p24
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?