A web commercial I directed with Dannie Riel and David Brown (DavidBrownTV) getting their game on with Pay Dirt: Treasures of Chichen Itza, the first archaeology games experience, for iPad and iPhone.
Put your archaeological skills to the test and unearth some of the most valuable artifacts of the ancient Mayan civilization.
• Skillfully excavate ancient Mayan artifacts from the famed Chichen Itza archaeology site
• Use your ground penetrating radar to locate objects hidden below the surface
• View your private gallery and attempt to build a perfect collection worth 1 million dollars
• Challenge one of two mini games and physically shake and sift the debris from your artifact or blow the dust clear for bonus coins
• Discover countless real-world Mayan artifacts such as stone tablets and crystal skulls
Itunes download link to buy the game: itunes.apple.com/us/app/id536678013?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4