This webinar is a short, hands-on, interactive workshop that will break down a specific opportunity and help you form a response to a Sources Sought notification. If your company supports NAICS 811213, or other related NAICS, then you should attend.
The FDA/NCTR intends to establish a single award contract for Telecommunication System Repairs and Maintenance for a base period of one year with up to four one year option periods.
1. Maintenance services for the operational integrated voice/data telecommunication system and all ancillary equipment at the FDA/Jefferson Laboratories, Jefferson, AR, and to move or add telephone locations.
2. System modifications and upgrades.
3. Furnishing of equipment, repair parts/spare parts
4. Regularly scheduled preventive maintenance, remedial maintenance (routine and emergency call-out) performed in accordance with OEM recommended practices.
5. Major failures require 4 hour on-site response time during business hours and 6 hour response time during non business hours; minor failures require 24 hour on-site response time during the normal business day.
6. Remote access capabilities including nightly maintenance routines, software changes and updates, system interrogation or preventive maintenance.
For more details, please log in to your Bidspeed account and follow this link: agent.fedbidspeed.com/?6bffb97a-2c1b-4ac4-9593-d79663706449.