How to install it:
1. Start by cleaning the area you want to protect to avoid dust, debris and rest of oils.
2. Make sure where do you want the Frame Guard to be positioned.
3. Peel part of the backing and carefully align it vertically.
4. Apply pressure along the Frame Guard
5. Gently and firmly apply the rest of the Frame Guard and some arrow strips if you want a longer protection.
6. Protect other areas (as cable rubbing zones) if you want with the rest of the Frame Guard.
7. Go and have fun
Music: "humm ok" by Gablé (http://www.gableboulga.com/)