The BC-750 manual bolt cutter features the following:
- Designed to cut through steel wire, rods, bolts, container seals and rebar material with ease
- Jaws are made from special drop forged alloy steel and double quenched and tempered to ensure dependable productivity.
- The blade edges are precision finished with high frequency heat treatment for longer lifespan.
- Ideal for portable on-site operations as well as factory applications
- Designed & precision manufactured in Japan to the highest of international standards
For further information please find us at stainelec.com.au
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?