Study 5 of 13 on Major Lessons From Minor Prophets
Key Text: “Seek good and not evil, that you may live; and thus may the Lord God of hosts be with you, just as you have said!” (Amos 5:14, NASB).
1. One theme of this week’s study is the rejection of God’s prophets. How is this a challenge even for today?
2. What is the impact of culture on the ability to “hate the evil and love the good”?
3. How does one learn to “hate the evil and love the good”?
3. In what ways is it possible to silence the voice of God in our lives?
4. What does it mean that God is with His church?
5. How do we make religious songs, rituals, and habits meaningful?
6. How can we keep that hope and promise of the Second Coming alive and not let it fade amid the stresses of life?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?