Composited in Nuke. I took .jpeg files that I created to clean up the geometry and smoke in the photograph so that I can have parallax within the render. Also, I took 3D geometry that I built in Maya and matched it to the scene in the photograph. I used surface shaders to keep the lighting the photograph possessed. Exported the geometry as .fbx files to transfer into Nuke. There I cleaned up the geometry for smoother edges and hooked up into a 3D scene within Nuke. I then rendered out smoke from Maya that I created using fluid simulations. Attached a volume axis field on the smoke to create disruptions in the smoke's movement. I then brought the renders into nuke to match the photographs color palette.