iOS & Android App now available! 1secondeveryday.com/
On my 30th birthday I started recording 1 second every day for the rest of my life so I'll never forget a day ever again. This is my second year. Age 31.
Here is Age 30: vimeo.com/37792362
The 1 Second Everyday App was made possible thanks to 11,281 wonderful Kickstarter backers! bit.ly/1SEkickstarter
- This video was entirely compiled on an iPhone 5 on the 1 Second Everyday App.
- It took 5 minutes to mash all the seconds together, compared to 1 hour on Final Cut Pro on my MBP.
- except for 6 seconds, everything was shot on an iPhone 4S or iPhone 5.
- March 2nd second is from my TED talk & was provided courtesy of TED bit.ly/1SEtedTalk
- 2 seconds were shot on a Lumia 900 & 3 seconds were shot on my Canon 7D.
- I used Final Cut Pro to brighten some of the darker seconds and level some audio.
- A couple of times I used the VideoGrade App to brighten dark videos.
- Credit to the magnificent OLLOCLIP for iPhone which allowed me to easily capture FishEye shots.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?