Valdis Krebs, network software and analysis consultant, presents Part 1 of an overview of 20 years of Network Analysis at the I-Open Defrag conference, hosted at Lorain County Community College, Ohio, 2007. Video courtesy of Steve Petti, New Image Media, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
Valdis Krebs is the founder and chief scientist at orgnet.com. He is a management consultant, researcher, trainer, author, and the developer of InFlow software that maps and measures knowledge exchange, information flow, emergent communities, networks of alliances and other connections within and between organizations and communities. Companies like IBM, Google, Edelman, Vodafone, Aventis, Solvay, and Merck are among his clients. Valdis Krebs works from his office in Cleveland, Ohio with a network of colleagues in the USA, Canada and Europe.
Images © Copyright Alice Merkel. All Rights Reserved.
Connect with I-Open at:
• Web i-open.org/
• Blogger iopeninstitute.blogspot.com/
• Facebook facebook.com/pages/I-Open/170817416694?ref=ts
• Flickr flickr.com/people/iopen/
• Livestream livestream.com/iopen/
• Scribd scribd.com/I-Open
• Slideshare slideshare.net/IOpen2
• SoundCloud soundcloud.com/i-open
• Tumblr i-open.tumblr.com/
• Twitter twitter.com/iopen2
• You Tube youtube.com/iopen2
• Vimeo vimeo.com/iopen2
Copyright 2005-2013 I-Open. Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works. Institute for Open Economic Networks (I-Open), 2563 Kingston Road, Cleveland, OH 44118. Phone: 216-246-2447