In-Class Exercise #16:
Link to webpage covering everything in this video here : http://goo.gl/F7ar0
1. Understand how to download +install +load Photoshop brushes.
2. Become familiar using the different brushes and brush settings within Photoshop.
3. Understand how to view your model with "unlit texture" preset to properly assess the paint flow+coverage of your texture on the 3D model.
4. Fortify your knowledge of the 3D navigation tools to view your model from all angles.
5. Fortify your knowledge of How to edit your 3D texture in 2D w/wireframe overlay for reference.
6. Understand how to "mirror" textures from one side to the other to create symmetry within your finished texture.