Find out how some of the world’s largest brands—and most influential mobile pioneers—are connecting with customers in increasingly relevant and personal ways.
From embracing the second screen during a broadcast, to guiding users through a store for a better shopping experience, companies including Starbucks, Walmart and Walgreens shared their best practices at Mobile Saturday.
Event host Urban Airship’s CMO Brent Hieggelke will dig deeper into the key themes emerging from Mobile Saturday, including evolving mobile strategy, a new take on engagement value and why some apps connect with customers’ daily lives while others are ignored or deleted.
This webinar includes top takeaways from the full day of panels and presentations:
• Retail approaches to mobile, from push messages to in-store shopping guides
• How geolocation and location history create unprecedented message context
• Using digital wallet passes, coupons and loyalty cards
• Surprising stories of ROI, including one campaign that drove traffic 16 times the company’s best day ever.
• The connection between regular user engagement and customer loyalty.
Michael Becker, Managing Director, North America, Mobile Marketing Association
Brent Hieggelke, CMO, Urban Airship
Live Webinar Date: May 1, 2013