Deconstructing the extensive Office of Management and Budget (OMB) memorandum on implementing stimulus dollars can be overwhelming. Within the last two months alone, OMB has issued additional guidance describing and clarifying the new reporting requirements to accompany Section 1512 of the Recovery Act.
Join us as we discuss the 5 keys to meeting the unprecedented accountability and transparency requirements under the Recovery Act as required for the upcoming October reporting period. In the process, Recovery Act industry experts and local government representatives will:
* Demystify and clarify the newest guidelines for reporting and other vexing issues
* Simplify the technical aspects of the program including FederalReporting.gov registration
* Define your role as prime recipient and/or sub-recipient, as well critical success factors for meeting the October reporting timeline from the 1st to the 10th and next steps through the 30th
* Share preliminary lessons learned and best practices
* Explain how an automated tracking and reporting system from eCivis can streamline the process and ensure success