Two young cripples, each of a different type, encounter each other atop a mountain and come into perspective with each other's alternative world views.
One of my earlier filmmaking endeavors, this short film was completed in March of 2009 towards the end of my senior year at Seoul Foreign High School. It was a time when I was struggling much with my own growing cynicism and doubt towards those around me and the world as a whole. I think perhaps the making of this film was a way for me to explore and express my world view as I was undergoing my own coming-of-age experience.
Shot on a DVX100 and edited in Premiere Pro.
- Young Filmmaker Golden Lion Award: George Lindsey UNA Film Festival
- Best Story Jury Honor: George Lindsey UNA Film Festival
- Official selection: Korean American Film Festival New York
- Official selection: Korean Film Festival in Los Angeles
- Official selection: National Film Festival for Talented Youth
- Official selection: Indie Grits Film Festival
- Youth Filmmaking Award: Crossroads Film Festival
- 1st place Trinity International Student Film Festival Australia
- Best content/writing award KAIAC Film Festival
- Winner: Emory Student Free Speech Art Competition
- Official selection: Flicks International Student Film Festival
- Winner: Greater Reading Film Fest High School Short Film Grand Prize
- Winner: Florida Panhandle Film Fest: Best Student Film
- Official Selection: Macon Film Festival