You can get the my entire training at photoserge.com/apps and get the raw files and see all my Podcast at photoserge.com/podcasts
Serge Ramelli training on Photography, Lightroom and Photoshop.
I shot this video in Jerusalem Israel. I will show you how to make a huge panorama, merge and make it very sharp for big prints :
1. Make sure you are on a tripod, and 2 seconds timer so as not to have any motion when the photo is taken.
2. Shoot in raw, manual mode to have the same exposures on your photos. You can shoot them in landscapes so as not to have too many photos to take.
4. Retouch the first photo to your liking and synch that settings with the rest using Lightroom.
5. Make individual retouching on each photos.
6. Merge them in Photoshop CS 6.
7. Use the wide adaptive angle to correct the panorama.
8. If you want to print it make it super sharp using the unsharp mask filter.
TUTORIELS FRANÇAIS :
SUBSCRIBE FOR OTHER VIDEO TIPS AND TUTORIALS :
LAST EPISODE :
SUBSCRIBE TO MY PODCAST ON ITUNES:
GET A FREE TUTORIAL WITH IT'S RAW FILES !
Follow me ! :
GOOGLE + ► plus.google.com/u/0/112279549888292933430/posts
FACEBOOK ► facebook.com/photoserge
TWITTER ► twitter.com/photoserge