Laser Treatment for Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis) - Philadelphia and Center City, PA - Podiatrist Bruce Zappan, DPM - Medical Arts Podiatry Associates
Podiatrist Dr. Bruce Zappan of Medical Arts Podiatry Associates discusses K-Laser Therapy for Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis).
Welcome to Medical Arts Podiatry Associates We are a full service podiatry practice serving the Center City and suburban Philadelphia areas including the zip codes 19102 and 19103.
Dr. Bruce B. Zappan ensures the highest quality patient care and service. Dr. Zappan is fully trained to evaluate all foot and ankle problems for both adults and children.
Dr. Zappan is board certified and highly trained to treat all your podiatric problems. He provides modern technology with old fashioned concern.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of your podiatric concerns.
Reasons to see a podiatrist
25% of the bones of the body are in the feet. There are 26 bones in the foot that must last a lifetime. Any pain in your feet or ankles is not normal.
Pain in your feet may be due to:
• Heel spurs
• Joint pain from arthritis
• Any burning, numbness or tingling may be due to signs of diabetes, pinched nerves or neuroma.
• Discoloration of the toenails from fungus
• Pain along nail borders due to ingrown toenails
• Slowly healing wounds, discoloration or dryness to the feet from diabetes or athletes foot
• Swelling due to poor circulation or infection
Visit our website: no1footcare.com