1) Benevolence Offering is today.
a) The Benevolence Offering is a collection from the congregation for the purpose of blessing those in emergency need of food, shelter, or funeral expenses.
b) There are many in need in our community. If you know anyone in need, please let our Elders know.
2) Communion is an important time of fellowship and celebrates one of the most intimate moments’ of Jesus’ ministry. Today we will be breaking bread together.
3) Next Week is Missions Week. Join us as we pray for our missionaries and the many witnesses throughout the globe.
4) Calling all Prayer Warriors: join us, Next Friday from 2:30-4:00PM, for a time of fasting and prayer. This time will be focused on prayer for the unsaved.
5) There will be a Men’s Breakfast, this Saturday the 11th at 9 AM at the Villa. The Breakfast will be followed by a study in the Truth Project.
6) Do you need Prayer?
a) Do you feel led to pray for our church or our community?
b) Come join us this Wednesday (or any Wednesday), at 6 pm in the Youth Building to pray and to receive prayer.
7) If you wish to be baptised on Friday the 31st, contact Pastor Steve ASAP to start the preparation.
8) If you wish to have your child dedicated on Friday the 31st, contact Pastor Steve to start the process.
9) AAEC is sponsoring Praise Fest 2013:
a) An evening of amazing praise and worship songs
b) Saturday, May 25th, from 4-7pm in the sanctuary.
c) Tickets are Dhs 20 for adults and Dhs 10 for Kids and will be available after the service.
10) For more information about our church, including service times, small groups, our beliefs and how to connect, visit our website at: http://www.aaec.ae.