Ed Morrison, Regional Economic Development Advisor at Purdue University and Co-Founder, The Institute for Open Economic Networks (I-Open), teaches an introduction to Open Source Economic Development at the December 2008 I-Open Leadership Retreat, Newbury, Ohio.
Ed incorporates new insights about the shifts occurring in education, economic, and workforce development with clear examples of innovation happening today in open networked economies.
Read more here i-open.org/strategic-doing.html
I-Open Media Resources:
• Website i-open.org
• Google+ plus.google.com/110017968978391752616/posts
• Flickr Album flickr.com/photos/iopen/
• Scribd scribd.com/I-Open
• SlideShare slideshare.net/IOpen2
• SoundCloud soundcloud.com/i-open
• Twitter twitter.com/iopen2
• YouTube youtube.com/user/IOpen2
• Vimeo vimeo.com/iopen2
Copyright 2005-2015 I-Open. Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works. Institute for Open Economic Networks (I-Open), 2563 Kingston Road, Cleveland, OH 44118 USA Website: i-open.org