Introducing the full Beethoven's 9th Symphony for iPad
Touch Press, the company behind the acclaimed iPad apps The Orchestra and The Elements, proudly announces the release of Beethoven’s 9th Symphony, in partnership with Deutsche Grammophon (DG), available now on the App Store.
This free version of the app includes two minutes from the second movement of the symphony, with all features enabled. The full experience can then be instantly unlocked through In-App Purchase.
Features of the complete iPad app include:
• Four legendary performances of Beethoven’s 9th Symphony
by Leonard Bernstein (including video), John Eliot Gardiner,
Ferenc Fricsay and Herbert von Karajan
• Switching instantly between recordings on-the-fly
• Typeset score, the original 1825 manuscript score and the
mesmeric BeatMap synchronized to all performances
• Specially commissioned text by David Owen Norris: including synchronized commentary, in-depth analysis and introduction
• Extended video interviews with a dozen experts, including Gustavo Dudamel, Sir John Eliot Gardiner and Suzy Klein
To download, visit http://bit.ly/10RyB5Y