1) This Week is Missions Week. Join us as we pray for our missionaries and the many witnesses throughout the globe.
2) Calling all Prayer Warriors: join us at the Al Ain Mall ice rink on Friday from 2:30-4:00PM. We will be walking through Al Ain Mall, praying for the unsaved around us.
3) Sunday the 19th is a Global Day of Prayer. Let’s pray that the world would come to know our Savior.
4) Do you need Prayer?
a) Do you feel led to pray for our church or our community?
b) Come join us this Wednesday (or any Wednesday), at 6 pm in the Youth Building to pray and to receive prayer.
5) Are you in a Small Group?
a) Small Groups are a great way to spend time in fellowship with your Christian brothers and sisters, to pray and be prayed for, and to grow closer to God through a focused study of His Word.
b) Check our website for meeting times for a Small Group in your area.
c) Small Group Leaders, there will be a meeting Next Friday from 3-5 at the Villa.
6) Project Serve
a) Project Serve is coming: AGYFC’s annual missions trip
b) 9 Students are leaving from Al Ain to be witnesses in India and Sri Lanka
c) For more information about the trip and why our youth are going, see one of the AGYFC representatives who will be in blue shirts with orange buttons.
7) If you wish to be baptised on Friday the 31st, contact Pastor Steve ASAP to start the preparation.
8) If you wish to have your child dedicated on Friday the 31st, contact Pastor Steve ASAP to start the process.
9) AAEC is sponsoring Praise Fest 2013:
a) An evening of amazing praise and worship songs
b) Saturday, May 25th, from 4-7pm in the sanctuary.
c) Tickets are Dhs 20 for adults and Dhs 10 for Kids and will be available after the service.
d) There’s only one more week before Praise Fest!
10) For more information about our church, including service times, small groups, our beliefs and how to connect, visit our website at: http://www.aaec.ae.