I recently acquired a Camera Axe shield kit, and spent my birthday evening soldering it all together and programming the Arduino board that runs the software.
You can do some pretty awesome things with the Camera Axe, and along with the valve sensor, I started experimenting with water drops. You can change the flash delay by the millisecond, so naturally I thought, “Say, that’d be a pretty cool stop motion sequence!”
So here are the results of that. Nothing done in post, apart from turning the raw files into jpegs, and then using Photoshop CS6’s timeline to put it all together. Each shot is seperated by a millisecond in delay, and for lighting I used a 580 EX II at 1/128 power.