God's Love in Your Marriage
Colossians 3: 12-19
"put on." In Greek, they mean to completely clothe oneself with, with the sense being that you are swallowed up in your clothing, as opposed to being barely covered with your clothing.
• Being chosen by God should produce a desire to manifest His love to others,
especially your spouse.
• God's love results in compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience.
• God's love produces an atmosphere of forbearance and forgiveness.
• God's love grows in our hearts as we allow His Word to dwell in us richly.
• The Word and the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 5:18-21) work together to enable us to
manifest God's love.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?