You can get the my entire training at photoserge.com/apps and get the raw files and see all my Podcast at photoserge.com/podcasts
Serge Ramelli training on Photography, Lightroom and Photoshop.
In this tutorial I will show you how you can add a lot of drama by adding clouds to a boring sky without using selections but by using Blend modes.
The steps are :
1. Develop your photo so that the buildings are well textured and the sky is very bright.
2. Add a layer with your clouds and put this in multiply mode.
3. use a mask to make the effect more subtle based on your taste.
4. Dodge and burn the photo to add even more drama.
5. I show you some finish touch as freaking amazing details and vignetting.
TUTORIELS FRANÇAIS :
SUBSCRIBE FOR OTHER VIDEO TIPS AND TUTORIALS :
LAST EPISODE :
SUBSCRIBE TO MY PODCAST ON ITUNES:
GET A FREE TUTORIAL WITH IT'S RAW FILES !
Follow me ! :
GOOGLE + ► plus.google.com/u/0/112279549888292933430/posts
FACEBOOK ► facebook.com/photoserge
TWITTER ► twitter.com/photoserge