This app is the result of wanting to build an iOS app with RubyMotion and wanting to manage StatusPage.io (statuspage.io) from my phone. I've done many tutorials, watched instructional videos, and read many books on iOS development, but this is my first real attempt at making a useful app.
The screencast is where the app stands after about one week of work. Everything is done programmatically (meaning no InterfaceBuilder) and there are no image files. The RubyMotion wrapper ecosystem is always evolving so I won't bother with version numbers, but I'm making use of:
- BubbleWrap github.com/rubymotion/BubbleWrap
- Formotion github.com/clayallsopp/formotion
- ProMotion github.com/clearsightstudio/ProMotion
- Sugarcube github.com/rubymotion/sugarcube
- MotionModel github.com/sxross/MotionModel
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?