Have you watched the introduction clip? vimeo.com/66067701
This day was truly memorable for us for so many reasons.
No pressure, but this was our very first Hindu Wedding Ceremony and a destination wedding with 5 separate events. What is wonderful about this colourful occasion is the many symbolic ceremonies that the bride and groom and indeed their whole family participate in on the day. (Learn more here emotionphoto.co.uk/blog/hindu-destination-wedding-marrakech-morocco/ ) The Mandap was decorated with possibly the most red roses I have seen in one place at one time.
It was just one of many extraordinary elements that made up a totally amazing destination wedding.
The ceremony culminates in a very emotional Vidaai - The Symbolic Departure of the Bride. This is the farewell to Alpa by her family as she leaves her parental home to build a new life with Dipan and his family. She leaves with tears of both sorrow and joy but carries the very best wishes of all.
This short film tells the story of their wedding day ceremony and celebrations at Lodge K in Marrakech on March 16th 2013.
To Dipan and Alpa, our heartfelt best wishes for a long and happy life together.
Alexio and Alex at Emotion | Destination wedding films and photo
+44(0)20 8464 3823 or +44(0)7958 351 282 emotionphoto.co.uk
· Wedding Planning and Event Production : Rosena & Fred @ Boutique Souk boutiquesouk.com
· Wedding Planner at Pullman : Nada Hai @ Pullman Palmeraie Resort and Spa Hotel
· Cinematography: Emotion emotionphoto.co.uk
· Photography: Bipin Dattani bipindattani.com
· Caterers: Dips Catering dipsfoods.co.uk from London and Zak Chadli from Marrakech
· Make Up: Saira Baseer, Seema Ladwa & Reena Singadia
· Priest: Jagdish Trivedi
· Music: DJ Imad from Marrakech and Pullman Band from Marrakech
· Comperes: Mustafa Bighun and Ahmed Abaibi
Technical / Gear:
Canon 5D2, 5D3, 24-105 f4L, 50 f1.2L, 70-20 2.8L, 14mm 2.8L
Steadicam Pilot, Camera Slider