You may have noticed during my most recent tutorials and in my new Photoshop training, I have been using Bridge instead of my old standby, Aperture. Many of you have asked why I made the switch. Well, here are the top 11 reasons I switched from Apple Aperture to Adobe Bridge along with a video to explain it all.
Here is the full blog post: greyscalegorilla.com/blog/2009/09/29/why-i-switched-from-apple-aperture-to-adobe-bridge/
1. Workflow: Aperture is an island.
2. Backup: Confusing and untrustworthy backup solution.
3. Other Apps: I use photoshop for everything.
4. Version Control: Aperture saves too many versions when going back and forth to Photoshop.
5. Organization: My old way of organizing (by folders) made more sense to me.
6. Cluttered: Too easy to get Filled up with old projects.
7. Performance: Slow to launch and hangs often
8. Cost: Bridge is free with Photoshop. Aperture is $199
9. Batch Processing: Bridge allows me to use Actions from Photoshop when preforming batch processing.
10. Versitility. Bridge works with more than just photos.
11. Color Correction: CURVES!!!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?