A little more care was taken in post-prcoessing the raw video from the 5d mark iii + ML raw video. It's 720P instead of 1080P, allowing me to virtually pan and zoom. I love the 1080P output, but if a project can be done in 720P, this gives a LOT of flexibility in framing, virtual panning/zooming etc. My previous version I incorrectly processed within Adobe After Effects which lead to the stuttering. This is correctly processed and much smoother.
I am considering extending this work to include lots of jumping, kicking and punching :)
(The music is from the game "Shadow Of The Beast" which in its heyday was one of the most groundbreaking *visual* game on the Amiga 500 computer (it didn't play too well, but it blew everyone's socks off!)
Change Log V1.1
- After effects encoding to pro res 4444 done correctly maintaining the proper frame rate (23.976)
- Removed a couple of dust mites barely noticeable
- No sequences used with dropped or torn frames. I'll be testing May 28th build to see how well that does
- A fair amount of post-processing in Adobe's raw importer to achieve the look and feel I wanted.
(Temperature, gradient masks, adjustment of shadows/highlights etc.)
- Rendered to 720P instead of 1080P for some latitude in regards to virtual panning / zooming