Launch one-time session using a privileged account
• Once a session has been approved, the request's recipient can launch a privileged session.
• As with routine administrator access, Privileged Access Manager is normally configured to launch SSH, RDP and similar sessions rather than displaying a password value.
• Passwords are normally re-randomized when a session completes and access is "checked in."
• Checkout/checkin controls can limit the number of people connected to the same administrator ID at one time.
• Late users are shown the names of people already connected to the same account.
To view more screen-recordings visit: hitachi-id.com/privileged-access-manager/overview/screen-recordings.html