This is the first in a series of videos I created on Windows Azure. Windows Azure is the new "Cloud Operating System" from Microsoft. In this video I introduce developers to the Windows Azure SDK and how to use Visual Studio to create Azure Web Roles and Worker Roles.
1. Overview of Windows Azure.
2. Using the virtual machine with the Windows Azure SDK.
3. Creating a cloud service project.
4. Adding web roles and worker roles.
5. Azure service definition and service configuration.
6. Input endpoints (HTTP and HTTPS) and multiple role instances.
7. Custom ASP.NET Session provider that uses Azure storage.
8. Azure Storage client library.
9. Azure storage - blobs, queues and messages.
10. Development fabric.
11. Development storage.
12. Writing to the Azure log.
13. Loading parameters when your role starts.
14. Running roles in full trust.