What is in your mind – what is your mental clutter telling you?
The Mental Chatter is there for a Reason
• They’re reminding you that you’ve got stuff on your plate that needs attention.
• Many of the things bugging you are actually useful, whether it’s for motivation or simply for reminders.
How do you feel once you have decluttered?
• Value what you have
• Pride in your environment
What are the benefits of decluttering?
• More time
• More efficient
• Praise from others
• Do things well
• Be more comfortable
• Live in a clean atmosphere
• Less stress
• Increase enjoyment
• Life skills for the children
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?