Filmed by Matt
Edited by Kara
Song licensed by The Music Bed
Watch their full Highlights Film here: vimeo.com/67802630
Things we LOVE about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. Cottie & her Bridesmaid's hilarious banter during the getting ready.
2. The relationship between Cottie & her Mom. Best friends!
3. None of the Groomsmen could tie a bow tie :)
4. Cottie's custom bride cup.
5. How adorable Cottie & Todd were the entire day AND how no one could stop smiling and giggling the entire day. From the flower girls to the grandparents everyone had a smile on their face.
6. THE BAND!!! Bobby & The Aristocats threw an awesome party and helped make C&T's celebration so much more memorable.
7. Cottie had a piece of her Mom's wedding gown attached to her gown.
8. When Todd tried to give Cottie a piggyback ride during their photo shoot...it didn't work.
9. The trolley ride! Cottie & her Bridesmaid sang the whole way!
10. Cottie's sister and MOH is an amazing singer and sang before and during their ceremony.
11. Cottie and her mom and her bridesmaids and Todd and...never stopped dancing on the stage the entire reception! It was awesome! Love her energy!
Ceremony Venue: White Memorial Church
Reception Venue: Carolina Country Club
Photographer: Dara Blakeley Photography
Band: Bobby & The Aristocats
Cake Artist: Sweet Memories Bakery
Florist: Kelly Odom