Complete tutorial on how to create the opening shot from our KNIFE Teaser.
Learn how to:
- model the parts in Cinema 4D
- import, texture and animate them inside After Effects with Element 3D and Pro Shaders
- make your life easier with simple expressions
- light the scene
- create atmosphere with Trapcode Particular and Action Essentials II
- use Trapcode Shine to create a volumetric light effect
- grade and degrade the picture for a more organic look
- add chromatic aberration effects as a final touch
This is the original teaser:
and this is the breakdown:
For any questions, critique or praise please comment.
If you found this to be helpful consider leaving a tip. Thanks!